June 26, 2014

The Bride of Frankenstein Chose the Bridesmaid Dresses


A wedding is lavish celebrations.A lot of money on food, decoration, Settings, and clothes.It became a care for my daughter to have more than some wedding in the past few years.A few days ago, she came to our house for a problem to seek my help about the expensive price of bridesmaid dresses.


My daughter has just been married to a friend from shopping plan.They should choose bridesmaid dresses in the trip.The first problem becomes apparent when she saw the price of this dress, the bride has picked out.The price is very high, so she and the other waiter pointed out that the bride.However, the bride will not listen to her and maintenance, it is she wants them to wear clothes.
Another problem is the color of the bride's dress.My daughter is not happy, because the color is unattractive, she worried that she would look at pictures.She felt color makes her look lifeless, washed out.She felt that the bride was deliberately chosen these bridesmaid dresses, so she will surpass the wedding of others.

My daughter also share before she spent hundreds of dollars for wedding bridesmaid dresses, just can't spend more than $eight hundred on the dress.She is not very close to the bride and she doesn't want to hurt her feelings.On the other hand, she doesn't want to spend a lot of money in an ugly clothes, she wear only once.
We discussed this problem for a long time and I suggested that she should simply be honest to her friend. She should explain to the bride that she could not afford the dress.

She was unwilling to do this, but she could not come up with other alternatives. She also told me that she will inform me of how things went. She was fearful that she was damaging a relationship over the price of bridesmaid dresses.

When she left my husband asked me why our daughter had been so upset. I told him about our daughter?s problem. He told me that we should offer to pay for the dress so that she would'n? It have to charge it. I explained to him that the problem went beyond the cost of bridesmaid dresses and that I thought it was important for our daughter to take care of the situation.
A few days later, my daughter gave me a call.Her dress with the bride's high costs and poor color.The bride became very be agitated, hang on her.However, a few hours after the bride recall and apologize, ask our daughter if she want to buy a less expensive clothes.The original other attendant also complain about this dress for her.They all agreed to start looking for new bridesmaid dresses.

No comments:

Post a Comment